The box was filled with little gifts wrapped in red tissue...
and each had their own tag with a hint of what was inside.
Here's the hints and what the gifts were:
- Would Lauren be safe if she was swinging like a monkey in front of the window when you weren't looking? - cord wind-ups for blinds
- Would Lauren be safe if her momma couldn't see her big brown eyes on the way to the park with Addy & Lucy? - rear view mirror for the car so I can see Lauren in the back seat
- Would Lauren be safe if she decided to walk out of the house late one night to go visit one of her China sisters? - adorable soft, Asian doll for Lauren to hug
- Would Lauren be safe from the fashion police if she didn't have these? - totally cute barrettes
- Would Lauren be safe is she unbuckled her car seat and climbed up front to drive with her momma? - "Hands off" buckle covers (pretty cool idea!)
- Would Lauren be safe if she had nothing to cover that beautiful skin of hers? - totally adorable, Asian style PJ's
- Would Lauren feel safe at home if she knew one of her little China sisters was here with her? - door knob covers. This one also says it's a clue to who my Pal is. Hmmmm....wonder if this means it's someone who will be in China when we are?
- Would Lauren be safe if she accidentally gave herself a shocking frizzy perm? - shock guards for the outlets
- Would Lauren be safe running across the room to give her momma a big kiss with hair in her eyes? - snag free rubber bands
My favorite items are this adorable doll...
and these oh so cute Asian inspired PJ's...
Thank you, Secret Pal, you are the best!