- Somehow six of them leave the island at some point in the future.
- At least Jack, Kate and Hurley live in LA in the future.
- I think the ones who leave the island suffer from unbearable guilt, possibily over leaving people behind. It seems Jack starts out fine in the flash forwards, but ends up eaten up alive by the feeling of needing to go back. Knowing Jack's history of always needing to save people, I'm thinking he is guilt ridden. Also, Hurley is so messed up, he's back in the mental ward.
- The people on the freighter are NOT there to rescue them.
Ok, now the questions:
- What do the people from the freighter really want?
- Why do only six people leave the island?
- How do they decide who gets to leave? Do they make some kind of deal with someone?
- Who's funeral was it that Jack read about and attended, but no one else did?
- Who or what is Jacob?
- Why do the pregnant women die?
- Who was the man who went to see Hurley in the mental institute?
- What happens to those left behind on the island and what secret are the six who left the island keeping?
Notice how there are still more questions than things we know?