Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Thank you Secret Pal!

My Secret Pal is so thoughtful and has really good timing too! Yesterday was my first day back to the office after my vacation, so I was buried in paperwork and pretty frazzled by the end of the day. It was so nice to come home to a box on my doorstep! The box was wrapped in red for Chinese New Year and check out all my goodies...


This puppy is totally adorable and check out his personalized tag...SO cute!


I LOVE this Chinese zodiac rubber stamp set! Since I'm a rubber stamper and scrapbooker, I'll get lots of use out of these and can't wait to do a "Year of the Dog" page for Lauren.

She included a card personalized for Lauren...

and even something for our furbabies, Addy & Lucy. It's their favorite peanut butter treats.


Thank you so much, Secret Pal. I LOVE everything and you made my day!

No comments: