Well, so far this week I feel like I'm walking around in a fog. Is this a normal feeling for the weeks before referral? It's getting harder and harder to concentrate on any one thing for any period of time. My mind keeps wandering off to so many things:
- Is our file sitting on someones desk just waiting to be matched?
- What will Lauren look like?
- How old will she be?
- What province is she in?
- Is she healthy?
- Is she in an orphanage or with foster parents?
- Is she being taken care of?
- Did she have any of the tainted formula?
- Is she getting enough to eat?
- Is someone playing with her and caring for her?
- Where was she left and was there a note?
- Will she accept us as her parents?
- How will she adjust to her new life?
The list goes on and on and it's getting harder and harder to focus at work and on anything that's not adoption related for that matter. Is this normal or is this just me?