Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Couldn't pass them up...

Nope, I'm not on another clothes buying binge, but I couldn't leave these two outfits behind. I was in Kohl's with a friend of mine and walking past the children's clothes department and this little dress was on a sales rack of assorted dresses and it was right out in front. I took that as a sign. ;) Notice to cute little embroidered ladybugs and ladybug buttons at the shoulder.


This cute little outfit I picked up at Babies R Us while shopping for my Precious Panda cyber-shower gift. A group of us in my DTC group have swapped names and we're sending each other a gift that we'll open later during a scheduled "chat." Should be a lot of fun! There are a couple of ladybugs on this outfit too.

6 comments:

Joannah said...

Those are so sweet. Don't you love shopping for your baby?

tocspaw said...

I LOVE the green dress! We're still holding out to buy anything until our LID, but it's getting harder every day!

Elle said...

Those are too cute!! I have banned myself from buying anything else for Ayden. I am doing really good.. so far!

OziMum said...

Ooooo! I LOVE the dress!!! Not only is it one of the cutest things I've ever seen, BUT it was on sale too? How could you NOT buy it?!!!!
Great blog! Will be calling in alot more in the future!
Cheers
Lee-Anne (Australia)
DTC 2/2/06 LID 2/22/06

Kim said...

Love, Love, Love the dress!

Sandra said...

Oh these are cute cute cute! And to think on the way in to work I told myself that there would be no more clothes shopping till my referral - HAH. You have now officially helped me only make it 3 hours with that last proclamation as I have to go look for these outfits! Kohl's has such great deals on childrens clothes!

BTW - I've tagged you if want to play along. See my blog.