Sunday, April 23, 2006

I've been tagged....

I've been tagged by Sandy, Michelle, Lisa, Kayce, and Christi to list six weird things about me, so here goes...
  1. Every weekday morning I beat the heck out of the alarm clock. I'm not one of those people who springs out of bed as soon as the alarm goes off. I have to set my alarm about a 1/2 hour earlier than I need to be up so I can snooze it about four times. I have the smacking of the snooze button down to an art form...you can only hear about 1/2 of the first beep before I reach over and whaaaap...I'm surprised I haven't broken it yet.

  2. I rarely, if ever, eat and drink at the same time. I always have a drink at the table during meals, but I eat my whole meal then I drink. I do the same thing with snacks. I also don't read while I eat. When we are having a long breakfast on a Sunday morning, I eat, then read the newspaper while sipping on my coffee. It drives me crazy how Joe reads the newspaper and lets his breakfast get cold...although he's perfectly happy with that.

  3. I can't stand foods to be past their expiration date, even if the date says "sell by such and such date" and the item still looks and smells fine. I throw this stuff straight in the garbage with no guilt at all.

  4. I listen to Howard Stern every morning on my drive into work. I know most women hate him and think he's a pig, but I love him and have been a listener for years. I even got Sirius satellite radio recently when he moved from regular radio to satellite just so I can still get the show.

  5. Every night before I go to bed I have to know where both our furbabies are and tell them goodnight. I can't go to bed before I know where they are laying and that they are safe and sound. If I forget one night, I have to get up and go look for them before I can go to sleep.

  6. I have a collection of cookbooks that I love, but I rarely acutally use them. I flip through the books once in a while and actually convince myself that I'm going to try some recipes by marking the pages, but never really do. The next time I pick the book up, I end up pulling all the sticky tags out from the last time and starting all over again.
Let's see....I'm tagging Michele, Heather, Colleen, and Katja.

1 comment:

Lisa and Tate said...

You've got me three out of six!!! Furbaby this is a must with a kiss and I love you and a treat... expiration for sure, and the cookbook thing.... right on!!!!

Lisa