Friday, August 24, 2007

I'm the winning bidder....

on a new Reese Li leaf diaper bag! Thanks to Diana for giving me the heads up on the Ebay auction.

They retail for $150 and I got it for $107. Considering I was planning on buying it full price, I saved $43. This is my first purchase on Ebay. I've sold a few things and bid a few times, but this is the first bid I won.


I can't wait to see the bag. I sure hope it's in new condition as stated. I'll find out soon enough. Now, I'm going to bid on a Diaper Dude bag for Joe.

9 comments:

Mark & Sheryl said...

OMG, you were bidding against ME!!! Too funny!! Congratulations!!

C.J. said...

Cha-ching! Good for you. I love the bag.

Lynn said...

Congrats! It's a great bag.

Joannah said...

Way to go! That's really cute.

Shannon S said...

Very cool. That name "Diaper Dude" is a giggle!
PS I tagged you for a meme if you would like to participate. =)

Diana said...

I am sooo happy you got the bag...I love Ebay and am always looking for good buys for myself and others!!
Diana :-)

Janet said...

Great bag! I've never bought anything on E-Bay either....

Buckeyes & Eggrolls said...

Now that is one sassy diaper bag! Congrats on your win!

Maggie & Billy said...

Love the bag, ever since seeing the bag on your site I've been peeping the reeseli line. Love the fact that it's so practical. I hear you on the ebay addiction, sometimes you get some great bargains.