Friday, August 24, 2007

I'm the winning bidder....

on a new Reese Li leaf diaper bag! Thanks to Diana for giving me the heads up on the Ebay auction.

They retail for $150 and I got it for $107. Considering I was planning on buying it full price, I saved $43. This is my first purchase on Ebay. I've sold a few things and bid a few times, but this is the first bid I won.


I can't wait to see the bag. I sure hope it's in new condition as stated. I'll find out soon enough. Now, I'm going to bid on a Diaper Dude bag for Joe.

9 comments:

mskajlc said...

OMG, you were bidding against ME!!! Too funny!! Congratulations!!

C's Mom said...

Cha-ching! Good for you. I love the bag.

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Congrats! It's a great bag.

Joannah said...

Way to go! That's really cute.

Shannon said...

Very cool. That name "Diaper Dude" is a giggle!
PS I tagged you for a meme if you would like to participate. =)

Diana said...

I am sooo happy you got the bag...I love Ebay and am always looking for good buys for myself and others!!
Diana :-)

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Great bag! I've never bought anything on E-Bay either....

Robin said...

Now that is one sassy diaper bag! Congrats on your win!

Billy and Maggie said...

Love the bag, ever since seeing the bag on your site I've been peeping the reeseli line. Love the fact that it's so practical. I hear you on the ebay addiction, sometimes you get some great bargains.