Monday, November 27, 2006

The suspense is killing me!

For some reason, waiting for this month's referral batch is just killing me! I think part of it is because Nancy will have her referral to Lily and I'm just so anxious for her to see her daughter's face. Also, if you following Rumor Queen, there's been some rumors that the batch may contain a big chunk of September, which would mean Michele could get Ava's referral.

I'm so anxious you would think it was my turn! Doesn't the CCAA know that I've already bitten my fingernails down to the nubs and just can't stand it anymore?

Bring on those beautiful babies!! I sure hope I'm not going to be like this every time a friend is up for their referral....it's not good for my nails or my hips, for that matter!

7 comments:

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Yes! We need some good news!!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on this month's referrals - I keep checking obsessively to see if they've come yet! I can only imagine what Nancy and Michele are going through!

Elise said...

I think we are all antsy because we want to see a big speed up this month...I am just praying for all of Septmeber! That would be something to celebrate!

Nancy & Brian said...

Thank you for chewing down your nails for me ;-) My gut says they'll be here by the end of the week and probably hear from the agency by Monday. I think I'd jump for joy if they got through September. How exciting, I really hope it happens!!!

Dawn and Dale said...

Hoping it really is a HUGE chunk of September and not just 1 week!!!

It's sooon going to be your turn though!!!! Can't wait!!

Dawn

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Keep those fingers on your hands, sweetie, you'll need everything you can to grip that beautiful baby when she comes! :-) The suspense is killing me too! Where IS that chocolate........?

Shannon said...

Party crasher here! I'm not too bad on the fingernails, but the hips...let's just say I've got to do something soon about them! Wasn't there a rumor a year or so ago about the world running out of chocolate? I think I may just be singlehandedly making that rumor a fact!! =0