Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Whirlwind Weekend Ahead...

My brother and sister-in-law are heading off to San Diego on a well deserved weekend of fun and Joe and I are taking care of our nieces and nephew. Since I have Friday off for the Veteran's Day holiday, my official call of duty starts after work tomorrow and ends Sunday night. Between the three kids, they have two soccer games, three parties, piano practice, and homework that needs to be done during the time we have them! Gee, life was SO much simpler when I was a kid! We would spend the weekend outside playing with friends each day until we were called in for dinner.

In the middle of certain chaos this weekend, I get to take a break and visit with Julie who will be in town on a family visit. Nancy, Heather and I will get to meet up with her for lunch and some scrapbook shopping. I met Julie on my Utah Waiting Momma's Summit and I'm looking forward to seeing her again.

All in all, in should be a fun, but very busy, weekend with the kids. I almost wish I would have taken Monday off though, because I have a feeling I'm REALLY going to need it! I'm sure I'll be ready to drop by then!

7 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

You are gonna have one BUSY weekend, girl! Hope all goes well with you!

Janet

Robin said...

Just consider this practice for when you have Lauren Elizabeth. You'll be on the go, go, go then too. :-) Enjoy!

4D said...

Wow..that is busy!

Jump in and have fun!

Keep smilin!

Lisa~~ said...

Have a great weekend and I'm very jealous that you're meeting up with Julie again!! Have fun.

Anonymous said...

Have fun!! There's nothing like a whirwind weekend to put a spring into your step. :)

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

That was me above...not sure why it came up as anon?

Lisa and Tate said...

The whole weekends sounds like so much fun... at least if you are tired, you will have had a fun tired!!! Hugs to Julie!!

Lisa