Monday, June 30, 2008

Nursery Decorating

With our referral getting closer and closer, I've been having fun buying things for the nursery and for the bathroom we are decorating for Lauren. Check out the fun things I found here.

Also, I'd like to say thank you for the comments I got on the bookshelf bins. I decided to keep the wooden bins, but I exchanged two of the bright pink bins for soft pink. Since a few of you advised this, I'm going to keep the bins on the bottom shelf so they aren't falling on Lauren as she pulls them out. Also, I got a little concerned about baskets breaking and leaving sharp pieces of wicker behind. Thanks to Mary-Mia for putting that fear in my mind! ;)

3 comments:

Allie, Katie and Harper's Mom said...

Getting close Donna!!! I love the
new items for the nursery! Can I
ask where you got the chair from?
I love it!!! I cant wait to see
you get your referral!! Linda
thanks for stopping by. It's
always great to see your posts
BTW..www.journeytobabyo.blogspot
.com is are other blog for Allie's
sister to be.

Take Care,

Sindy

Anonymous said...

This looks really nice!

Kim said...

LOVE IT...
It is all coming together very nicely...
Have a Great WEek...
HUGS..