Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Home Study Approved by Court Already!

Wow, our Home Study was forwarded for Superior Court approval on October 18 and I got our Court approved Home Study copies in the mail yesterday! I can't believe I have the approval in my hands only 3 weeks from when my agency submitted to the courts. They had given me an estimate of 4-8 weeks, so it was a really nice surprise to get that envelope in the mail.

Now I can send the approved Home Study to USCIS (immigration), which will trigger them to send us for the FBI fingerprinting. The Arizona CIS office was quick early in our process sending us our confirmation of receiving the I-600A form, so I'm hoping they will be quick again.

I'm still hoping for an early January DTC! Keep your fingers crossed for us.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I can only think of one thing to say:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!