Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Secret Pal, YOU ROCK!

I got my very first Secret Pal gift...how cool is that!!! Check out my gifts...

The first item is a totally adorable book called Love from my Heart...to a precious sweet little girl. It has a heart set into the book that lights and plays a music box type song when you press it.

When opened, the book is shaped like a heart. It's just so cute and so fitting for us and Lauren.

I also got two more board books called Ballerina Belle and Happy Baby Words. Both of them are so cute and just perfect.


I also got this adorable butterfly rattle that has wings that crinkle when squeezed...perfect for our China trip.

Some Chinese candies that taste almost exactly like the inside of a Butterfinger.

And last, but certainly not least, this sweet Secret Pal poem slipped into one of those clear, magnetic photo holders. It's on my note board in my craft room already.



Whoever you are, THANK YOU so much for these thoughtful gifts...I love them all!

5 comments:

Lisa and Tate said...

What a great Secret Pal!! Love the books and the play thing.... chocolate and the poem!!! Can't wait to see what is sent next!!!

Lisa

Kim said...

You have a terrific Secret Pal!

Just Us Girls said...

what awesome gifts and I love the poem!

You have a great secret pal.

Carrie

Sandra said...

What a cool secret pal! I was scrolling through the pics in your post, first I was thinking how I love children's books, then saw the neat chocolate with Chinese lettering, and all of this followed with a special wish! How awesome! I know you'll be watching your doorstep for more treats in the coming months!

Ava Baby said...

Looks like you've got a great secret pal. What fun gifts!
Michele