Friday, May 01, 2009

Drumroll, please....

I had Joe draw the names since Little Miss is napping...


After I took this pic, I thought of "Thing" from The Adams Family (wasn't that the hand from the show?)...


and the winners of a new blog header created just for you are...


If you are a winner, please e-mail me here and let me know the following:

What colors would you like?
What style do you like?
Do you have photos you would like to incorporate?
Is your header going to "float" on a white background (like mine above)?
What text would you like on the header (your blog name plus any other text)?
Is your blog set-up in the new Blogger format (elements style)?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you all!

4 comments:

Kim said...

CONGRATULATIONS...
They will look BEAUTIFUL..
How sweet of you to do this..
Have a great weekend..

Dawn and Dale said...

Oh my gosh!! I'm seriously shocked and just about in tears!!! lol :D

THANK you!!!!

I will email you the answers to your questions (even though I don't know some of the answers lol) soon!!!

Thanks again!!!!

Dawn.

Unknown said...

THANK YOU!!!! I was super excited when I saw our name. I tried to make mine pretty but I just can't make it work.
I will ask Mia what colors and picture she would like and e-mail you all of the details.

Thanks again.

Susan

Sara said...

Wow! I think I'm another winner. Sooo fun, I'll think of some colors, etc. and send you an email. Thank you so much!!

Sara-