Saturday, January 14, 2006

I've been tagged again...

I've been tagged by Karen of Gwenblog...

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago, I was 31 and Joe and I were married for two years. We had just bought our starter home and were getting settled in there.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
One year ago, we hadn't even thought about China adoption yet, which is so hard to imagine since we are well on our way now. We were actually getting settled into the house we are in now...Probably painting or decorating something.

Five snacks I enjoy
Starbucks Cafe Mochas
Thin mint Girl Scout cookies
Popcorn (especially at the movie theater)
Hershey Kisses
Dairy Queen Blizzards (especially Resees Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard)

Five songs to which I know all the lyrics
1. American Pie - the long version (Don McLean)
2. Paradise by the Dashboard Lights (Meatloaf)
3. Crazy (Patsy Cline)
4. Yellow (Coldplay)
5. Round Here (Counting Crows)

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire
Pay off our mortgage
Pay off all our bills
Put money away for Lauren's education
Quit my job so I can stay home with Lauren
Re-decorate and re-furnish the house

Five bad habits
Overeating - stress or no stress
Biting my fingernails when I'm stressed
The big pile of clothes in my closet
Starbucks Mochas
Watching too much TV

Five things I like doing
Go shopping with my hubby (yes, he likes to shop)
Hanging out with my nieces and nephew
In the summer, hanging out by the pool at Linda's house
Spending the day crafting with friends
Spending time with my furbabies (Lucy & Addy)

Five things I would never wear, buy or get new again
I'm with you all on the stirrup pants - what were we thinking?
Would never wear clothes that are orange - this is the death color for me
Would never buy a motorcycle
Would never wear obnoxious, floral perfume that enters the room before you do
Would never get a new hubby...I like the one I have ;)

Five favorite toys
My Revo Styler round brush thingy I use with my blow dryer
My digital camera and Canon printer
My Sirius satellite radio
My cell phone
My Scene It games

So here's the deal: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot

afrindiemum
An Elephant's Gestation
So, it's come down to this
GwenBlog
Waiting for Lauren Elizabeth

Then select five people to tag:
How about Gen of Bringing Back Baby, Lisa of Lisa & Tate, Julie W of Wandering Child, Lisa of Baby Shanahan and Karen of Paper Pregnant

No comments: