Thursday, January 12, 2006

I've been tagged...

I've been tagged by Susan to list weird/strange things about myself:

1. I'm a bit obsessive compulsive and like to check things multiple times, especially the alarm clock, which I have to check at least 3 times before I can go to sleep.

2. I'm addicted to Starbucks cafe mochas....actually, it's a 1/2 caf, grande non-fat, no-whip mocha in "Starbucks speak". The weird fact is that I pride myself in being able to actually call out any drink in the "speak."

3. I do my part to keep our house picked up and relatively clean, but if you look in our master bedroom closet there's a giant pile of my clothes on the floor at all times. I keep telling Joe that one of my resolutions this year is to get rid of the pile...I would probably be surprised to see what's on the bottom.

4. Besides my clothes pile, everything has a place and should be in it's place at all times. This goes for home and my cubicle at work. I'm pretty sure I'll have to get over this one real quick when Lauren comes home.

5. I hate to fly and practically have panic attacks over it, but somehow I think it's a good idea to get on a 15 hour flight to China!

Gen, Amy, Donna, and Michele consider yourself tagged...you're IT now!

No comments: