Thursday, June 01, 2006

New Scrapbook Club

One of the members of my JanDTC Yahoo group, Susan, is starting a new Yahoo Scrapbooking Club. This group is open to anyone in the Chinese Adoption Community and their family and friends. The group will host a monthly swap to exchange themed pages to be used for their children's or family's scrapbooks. Also, it will be a place to exchange ideas, get motivated and share photos of layouts we've created as inspiration for those of us who need it, like me.

You can check out the home page and join here. I hope to see all my fellow scrapbookers in the group!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Hi I'm Julie, I'm on the red thread healthy journey and saw your blog address. Your site rocks!

Michelle said...

Ooohh..I want to join. That sounds fun!

SARA said...

Yesssss. I am joining right now!

Mrs Pushy said...

Awesome!! I signed up.. just waiting for my approval.