Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A few things to share...

My friend Kim's sister does amazing things with glass. She has her own Etsy site called Victery Glass.

I recently purchased a couple of pendants and thought I'd show them off here.

She has quite a few new pieces posted on her site right now, including a couple of Asian inspired pendants.





















This past weekend, Heather and I went to the Creating Keepsakes convention here in Phoenix and got lots of great scrapbook ideas. Here's a few things I especially liked:

This flip album is a cute idea with one page for each letter of the cover. The album was filled with small photos, embellishments and journal.


This little accordion fold "book" can be displayed on a shelf...


The front and back cover is made out of mini paint canvases.


I also think this recipe box is really cute...

6 comments:

Christie said...

SOOOOO cute! Would love to go to CK Univ.

Sigh...

OziMum said...

Man there are so many good ideas! And very clever people who come up with them!!!

I especially love the KRIS album, great idea!

Mary said...

great finds!

4D said...

Pretty stuff abounds in this post!

Keep smilin!

Carol said...

Just wanted to say I love your name choice! We debated over Elizabeth for a long time, and finally decided on Samantha Emily. Our other choice was Emily Elizabeth...but too many people said no, that is the girl on Clifford the Big Red Dog...oh well!

Billy and Maggie said...

Nice stuff.. I love it!! I would have loved to be there!!