Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Heading out on Friday morning...

for a much needed vacation. Joe and I are headed to Florida to meet up with a big group of bloggy friends. These are the same wonderful ladies I met up with in Philly last year about this time. Of course we all thought our one year reunion would be with our daughters in tow. I guess we'll have to wait another year to meet each others little ones.

I'll be seeing Steph again, who will be traveling to China in our group, and we'll be meeting two other people from our travel group. Considering our agency is out of state, I think it's really cool that we will get to know three other people in our group!

We'll be spending two days in Orlando. On the first day we'll be meeting up with everyone at Epcot, in China of course! On Sunday, Joe and I are going to spend the day playing at Disney's MGM Studios park. On Monday and Tuesday we'll be visiting with family in Jacksonville. Actually, it's because of my blog that I reconnected with my cousins after many years and I'm really excited to see everyone!

You know the old saying, when it rains it pours?? Well, this weekend another group of my bloggy friends are meeting up in Utah and I'm going to miss them!! We all got together at Lisa's place in Utah last year and I would LOVE to see everyone again. Well ladies, have a great time and I will be thinking about you! I'm definitely in for the next get together, hopefully Lisa and I will have Lauren and Tate by then (we are the last two without our kiddos).

We are bringing the laptop along with us, so we may be posting some pics over the weekend. Everyone have a good one!

4 comments:

Lisa and Tate said...

We will truly miss you!!! Have a great time with your other bloggy friends! And yes.... next year we will have Lauren and Tate in tow!!!

Lisa

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Have a FANTASTIC time!!!!

Lisa and Tate said...

Looking for pictures!!! Still missing you!!! Talking about next year already!!! Everyone is saying that YOU have to come!!!

Lisa

Christi and Abbey said...

Have fun! Tell/show us about the China exhibit at Epcot.