Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Adoption Blogs...

Adoption blogging is a strange thing...peeking into other peoples lives and following them on their greatest journey of a life time. It's a wonderful thing for waiting parents to be able to experience through journaling and photos from other families what to expect down the line. I've been following quite a few blogs myself and wanted to share a couple of my favorites that I check on a regular basis.

I've been following Karen's and Scott's journey to baby Gwen for quite some time now and they have her one month today. Gwen was a very sick little girl when they got her in China, but with their strength, love and perseverance, she is doing very well now. Check out their journey here.

I've also been following Shana's blog on their journey to Sophie Lu. She's home over 3 months now. It's amazing to see how well these two beautiful little girls are adjusting.

No comments: