Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Ancestral Journey...

A good friend of mine from high school, Colleen, got interested in researching her family tree last year while sorting through old family photos. She showed me a scrapbook she started with a bunch of old photos that she had identified most of the relatives in. She's done a bunch of research and has started a blog to track her progress. You can check it out here. She has some great, old family photos on her blog.

Colleen, good luck with your ancestral search!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Super fun! I'm a big genealogy enthusiast! I've traced our tree back to Charlemagne in two lines that actually make me and my son 36th cousins! Yikes!

I could talk forever about this but I'm currently obsessing about adoption related stuff. Which reminds me: It was SOOOOO satisfying to add Gwen to our family tree!

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
»