Thursday, October 06, 2005

Updates...

I posted an update on Lauren's room today. Also, our Social Worker forwarded our final home study report to A Helping Hand (our agency) this morning. I've heard they can take up to a week to review it. Once they approve it, it's off to our home study agency's home office to file it with the courts. The court approval with take about a month or so. Once we get the court approval, it will be another month or so for fingerprinting and immigration approval.

On another note, I exchanged the size 6 month outfits (shown below) for size 12 month. I was able to switch out all the outfits, and I'm glad they had them all because they are so darn cute. Thanks to those who set me straight on the sizes. What do I know....I don't have any little ones yet! ;)

No comments: