Sunday, May 07, 2006

The power of Blogville...

The furniture we have for Lauren's room is because I saw a post on Jacquie's blog back in January and fell in love with the stuff. Soon after, off we went to buy the pieces we wanted.

Now, Catherine saw my post of our completed armoire and low and behold, that was just what she was looking for. Check out Catherine's road trip adventures from her home in Canada to Niagara Falls to pick up pieces from the very same furniture collection.

Hummmm....wonder who's going to see it on Catherine's blog and decide that's what they've been looking for too! I think advertisers are missing out on a world of opportunity here! Maybe they should send us items to road test and if we like them we would post a positive review...then the chain goes on from there. ;)

4 comments:

Jacquie said...

I'm thinking K-Mart owes us some sort of compensation for advertising. Seriously.

Susan said...

I so understand! The power of bloggers is how I ended up with my chocolate fountain (Thanks Mary-Mia), cute little soft soled shoes from T arget for O to walk in the house (Can't remember whose blog), Elefun (Perrin), and much more.

Will has mixed emotions - first becuase we have gotten some neato stuff and second because I've spent probably way too much money.


Susan

Colleen said...

Blogging has an interesting way of brining people together. Between my old AOL blog (now defunct) and my blogspot blog, I have had about 4 cousins find me via my site (it's a genealogy blog). The world keeps getting smaller!

By the way, I think "Blogville" would make a great tv series!

Kim M. said...

Because of you I purchased way to much from Gymboree. Boy you know how to shop!! Thanks for the online coupons...