Monday, March 17, 2008

25th LIDversary...

It's hard to believe that it's been over two years now!

If there was a crystal ball when we first started this and someone had told me we would be waiting over two years for our daughter, I would have never believed them!  I would have laughed and said that no one would make us wait that long to become parents...no country would put us through that. Well, I would have been wrong...very wrong.   

I spent the weekend with a few friends up in northern Arizona at a friend's cabin. We had a nice, relaxing day on Saturday and on Sunday morning we woke up to snow. I haven't been in snow for years, so it was really nice.  



Here's my little friend Ruby...


As you can see, she's a big fan of ice cream cones...

10 comments:

OH MY #6 said...

Its gotta be soon!

Lea

4D said...

25 done! Looks like a great weekend. Cute little buddy.

Keep smilin!

C's Mom said...

We're in big number territory now! I never would have believed it either...but we're making it :0)

Kim said...

Happy 25th LID ..
Looks like you had a WONDERFUL time..
Have a Great Week..

Dawn and Dale said...

I sooooo was going to type EXACTLY what the first poster said!!!

"It's GOTTA be SOON Donna!!!" It's just GOTTA be!!!!!!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Happy? 25!!!!! Ruby is cute!

Catherine said...

Happy 25th! You're so right in saying that we never thought we'd see such numbers. Since you are I'm glad you're spending it celebrating with friends, snow and ice cream! Yes, that's celebrating in style!

Alyson and Ford said...

We're all huffin' and puffin' but we're making our way there! Congrats on 25!!! Each month brings us closer. Thankfully :)

peace
fm

Anne said...

Your time is coming soon!!!
Anne

Elise said...

I can't believe it has been over two years also...but you are getting so close now! Glad you had a great relaxing weekend away! That is my kind of dog....the ice cream loving kind!