Saturday, March 22, 2008

Baby high!

Guess who I got to hang out with this morning! I'm still on a baby high from the sheer cuteness.


Julie and Tess are in town for Easter so I met them along with Nancy and Lily at the mall for breakfast and fun at the kiddie play center.

Tess is all smiles and has a little mischievous side. Her facial expressions are so darn cute...


Lily is quite a bit more reserved, but very sweet and contemplative. She has the cutest dimples, but I just couldn't catch them on camera...


The girls had a good time playing and going down the little slide...




Tess got a new pair of sunglasses and she was modeling them for us. Could this shot be any cuter??



I had a couple of little heart melt moments...once when Lily reached out to grab my hand while walking and in the parking lot when Tess said my name as we were saying good-bye. It sounded so darn sweet. Julie, it was SOOO great to see you and Tess...it's amazing how big Tess has gotten since the last visit! I was in pure baby heaven!

11 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh Donna...what a GREAT day for you!! Spending time with friends and their adorable little ones is such a boost to the spirit during the wait. Glad you were able to visit with Julie and Tess and also your other friends too!

It won't be long now friend...it won't be long. ((hugs))

Unknown said...

how wonderful, thanks for sharing these sweet pics with us

Lisa and Tate said...

How fun!!! Soon it will be Lauren reaching for you hand and saying mama. Tess is so amazingly cute- Just seeing her makes me miss her.

Hugs
Lisa

Kim said...

You are sooo lucky...
Sounds like an amazing day..
Have a Great Easter...
The girls are soooo beautiful...
Are you going to the 2nd Annual Chinese Art Academy Spring Performance on May 3?

OH MY #6 said...

wow, lucky you.

Happy Easter!

Lea

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Oh I remember those days...when we were adopting Jackson we did anything we could to see Romanian children. What a precious blessing for you!

~Lynn

Carol said...

those are the days that get you thru.......

My friend has 2 cuties from China and I remember hugging on them....

25 months!!!! WHOO HOO!!!!

Shannon said...

Gorgeous pics of gorgeous girls! I say you go ahead and add one more to the group by next Easter! =)

Michelle said...

What cuties!!! You are getting very close to yours too!!

Lili said...

C U T E G I R L S!!!!! I am sure you were in HEAVEN!

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun seeing you, thanks for meeting up with us! Hope we can see you again soon!