Sunday, March 02, 2008

This and that...

I've been very impatiently watching the Rumor Queen over the past week or so waiting to see how far into 2006 referrals will get. So far, it's looking like possibly January 4th, 5th or 6th. Heck, just getting into 2006 will be a MAJOR milestone at this point!

I had a really nice weekend. Saturday morning I met a few friends at a new breakfast place. My friend Jennifer and I met up with two women we used to work with and are now retired. What a wonderful life they have...grandkids, traveling on a whim, hobbies, etc.

I came home to Joe putting together his workbench for the garage. He's had that thing forever and I think the garage stool I bought him for Valentine's Day (I know, not a very romantic gift) sparked his interest in finally pulling the workbench out of the box.


As you can see, Lucy had to supervise the project...


She's always in the middle of the activity...


On Saturday afternoon I met a friend and her daughter for some shopping at a new outdoor mall. I've been pretty good about not buying too many outfits for Lauren, put the Old Navy clearance racks got my attention. These little blouses were priced from $2.99 to $4.99 and I LOVE this color. At least I took everyone's advice and started buying outfits in 2T and larger...


7 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Those clothes are SO cute!!!! What a great bargain!

Anne said...

I LOVE Old Navy!! I absolutely cannot go in there without buying Elizabeth something...Having a little girl is dangerous, so many adorable clothes everywhere you go!!
Anne (Elizabeth's mom)
PS: Hope the next few months bring big referral batches. You are in the home stretch now!!

OziMum said...

Oooo the 6th?!!! That's even better!!! I was sooo getting myself ready for a 3 day batch or something, with CNY taking up a fair bit of Feb!

I'm just excited that they are FINALLY IN 2006!!! Have you dared thought Lauren may have been born?!

Lindsay said...

How I feel for the China families. I will be right there celbrating with you when 2006 is 'in'! Love the clothes, the colour is fabulous.

OH MY #6 said...

sounds wonderful!

Love that stool. i actually love hanging out in the garage. One of my good friends husband has a garage that he works on a old car in for years. And, we have solved many a problem sitting in that garage.


Lea

Kim said...

Sounds like a Great Weekend...
LOVE Old Navy...
Have a Great Week..

Brittany said...

Some of those clothes are so cute
Brittany
Lauren's Jie Jie
www.journeytolaurenelizabeth.com