Thursday, December 08, 2005

Not enough time in the day!

Lately, I've been having trouble keeping up with everything between my full-time job, taking care of the dogs, cooking meals, Christmas shopping and decorating, and keeping up with the house cleaning. Actually, to be truthful, what happens is I disappear into the computer room to just do a quick e-mail check and before I know it I've been surfing adoption blogs and discussion forums for an hour or two. Everything else seems to be sliding. I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping, but I usually have my house and tree decorated by now. My house is done and the tree is up, but not decorated yet.

I think I just have the adoption on my mind and wish I can just fast forward to next Christmas when we will hopefully have Lauren here with us.

Can anyone relate to this? I sure hope it's not just me. :)

2 comments:

Gen said...

I thought I was the only one!!!! You don't even want to see the house!

Shannon said...

Dude, I am so in your shoes right now. I haven't even gotten a tree yet! I put the lights outside, and then pretty much stopped. My house looks like a mini torando swept through, and all I want to do is play on line and avoid thinking about the long wait. *sigh*