Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Addy update and bracelets added...

Thank you all for your prayers and good wishes for Addy! We took her in for an echo cardiogram today and her heart is in better shape than they expected, which is good news. The only downside is that her blood pressure was very high and she is now on a new med to see if they can get it under control. We'll take her in for a blood pressure check in a couple of weeks and see how she's doing on the meds. Hopefully we'll have our old girl with us for a while to come!

On another note, I decided to add a couple of bracelet styles to my Close at Heart jewelry site. One with ladybug beads and one with an Asian flair (the large beads have Asian characters on the back side). If you like them, I have ordering instructions on the site. I'd love to make one for you.


13 comments:

Colleen said...

So glad to hear about Addy girl!!!! She is quite the trooper.

4D said...

Good news about Addy!

Love the bracelets.

Keep smilin!

Lisa and Tate said...

SO glad to see that Addy is doing better!!!

Lisa

Polar Bear said...

Glad to hear things were better than hoped for Addy. I'll keep her in my thoughts.

Love the bracelets.

Kim said...

I'm glad to hear that you received a good report from the vet. I'll continue to keep Addy in my thoughts and prayers.

Oooh, I love bracelets! I'm going to check them out now.

redmaryjanes said...

I think that these bracelets are beautiful and I'd like to tie them into a post I'll be doing next week.

Ava Baby said...

i'm glad to hear that addy is doing okay. it is so hard to have a sick beloved pet.

the bracelets are great!
michele

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to hear Addy is doing better. That must feel like such a relief!! The bracelets look terrific!

Elise said...

Glad to hear things are looking up for Addy and the jewelery looks great!!!

Kathryn said...

Good thoughts and prayers are being sent to Addy from Illinois.

Shannon said...

Lots of love to you and Addy.

Shelley said...

I will keep your fur baby in my thoughts Donna. I'm glad to hear she is feeling better.

Shelley

Anonymous said...

Please let Addy know she continues to be in our thoughts and prayers, as do you and Joe. I know what a huge part of your family she is and there is pure love there. Hope the Easter bunny was good to all of you!