Saturday, April 07, 2007

Guess who I met today??

Little Miss Tess!!! Julie and Tess are in town visiting family for Easter so they came by. Julie and I have gotten together a couple of times in the past and I was so excited to meet Tess. She is just as cute as her blog photos and very outgoing and funny.

Nancy and Lily came by and we had a really nice afternoon chatting and playing with the girls. Lily and Tess were born only one day apart, which I think is pretty cool!

With the rumors of a tiny referral batch this month, I really needed some cheering up and these two were just what the doctor ordered. (click image to enlarge)

9 comments:

C's Mom said...

Fabulous cuteness! I could use a dose of those two myself these days.

Hanging in with you :0)

Joannah said...

You're a lucky ducky, Donna. Those girls are too cute!

redmaryjanes said...

VERY CUTE! You are a great scrapper.

Anonymous said...

Agreed - with two beautiful babies around there is nothing to be but joyful! :)

P.S. Love the new bracelets!

tocspaw said...

So glad you guys were able to all get together - it sounds like a great day!! Happy Easter to you!

Catherine said...

Adorable!!! What a great way to cheer up after the sad, sad referral news.

Lisa and Tate said...

Lucky lady!!! Seeing Julie again and meeting TESS!!!!

I'm there with ya Sistah with the disappointment of days referred. I am choosing that those two days had tons of Dossiers and lots of babies were referred. Plus I am no where ready for Tate to grace me with her presences... so much to do to get ready for life with a child.

Lisa

4D said...

What a fun meetup!

Keep smilin!

Shelley said...

What fun!