Monday, April 30, 2007

Cabazon outlet mall shopping....

This coming Saturday, my friend Linda and fellow waiting momma, Laura, are heading out for a Cabazon outlet mall turn-around trip. Cabazon is about 1/2 hour outside of Palm Springs and has some great stores including Coach, Brighton, and Crate & Barrel. There are actually two outlet malls side by side (this one and this one) making one GIANT shopping mecca.

If any local AZ mommas would like to join us or if any CA mommas would like to meet us there, just let me know. You can e-mail me at suzieq1@cox.net.

5 comments:

4D said...

Sounds like fun...wish I live closer!

Keep smilin!

Anonymous said...

Have fun!! I live in La Quinta and that is30 min East of Palm Springs and 45 min to the outlets...we love Oshkosh and Stride Rite there!
Kathleen
LID May 15, 2006

Anonymous said...

A BRIGHTON OUTLET!!!! Oh my!

Joannah said...

Sounds like fun, but I'll be in Vegas, baby! ;-)

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

No one like a jealous Canadian...but that's what I am right now. :(
LOL
Have fun, sweet girl!