Monday, April 09, 2007

Well, it officially sucks...

Well, it's official...the CCAA only got through two days, yes you read that right, TWO DAYS of LID's over the past month! The rumors of this had been buzzing for a few days now, but I was refusing to actually believe it until I saw it with my own eyes on the CCAA website. Well, there it was today as clear as day. Two lousy days...October 25 and October 26...and that's it.

For us to get our referral this Sept/October time frame, referrals would have had to go through mid-November. There are 113 days from where the CCAA left off until our LID. If they can't even maintain two weeks of LID's each month then we may not have a referral until next year sometime! My head is just reeling right now and at this point it may only be a good cry that will help.

16 comments:

Elise said...

It is just yuckiness!!!

Joannah said...

I think we've just hit rock bottom! This stinks!!!

C's Mom said...

'Sucks' is much more polite than I can muster at the moment.

Kim said...

I am so sorry. I remember clearly how difficult it was dealing with such a long and uncertain wait. I hate that you're going through this.

redmaryjanes said...

This makes things look impossible for us.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for you and all the other parents-to-be who have to wait so very very long. I hope CCAA can come up with some believable excuse as to why it happened AND what they're going to fix so it doesn't occur again.

Janet

Lisa and Tate said...

CRAP!!!! but what can we do anyway but have a great time in DISNEY!!!! PARTEY!!! And leave our worries behind!!

Hugs
Lisa

4D said...

It suckity suck sucks!

Sigh...

Keep smilin!

Anonymous said...

I don't know what to say. I'm so, so sad. I keep thinking things have just got to get better, right?

Julie said...

Definately some major suckage!!!!

I'm 12 days away - how can I be so close and yet so far???!!!

Shelley said...

Ugh - I totally feel your pain. I am so sorry.

Donna said...

That totally sucks for you and all the other families who have been waiting for so long. Hang in there!

Karen said...

Crying right there with you!
SUCKS BIG TIME!

kitchu said...

It's sucky, but hang in there. I did hear in multiple places that there were about the same number, just fewer days... not that it makes you feel any better. Hopefully things will thin out as the months progress.

Roy and Lori said...

This news really does suck !
We can only pray things will get better.

I hope you have a good night!

Take Care,
Roy and Lori

http://our-journey-to-gracie.blogspot.com

t~ said...

It sucks alright!