Wednesday, January 30, 2008


FINALLY we find out what's happening with the survivors of Oceanic Flight 815, with the start of Season 4. I've been rewatching the first three seasons over the past couple of months with a friend and I'm all ready for this season to start (I know, I'm pathetic and I have no life). I'll be glued to the TV tomorrow night along with a couple of friends and chowing on pizza. I've been extra good on my healthy eating this week, so I can enjoy a couple of slices without too much guilt.

Now, bring on the show!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

eeek! I'm so excited.
-katie

Anonymous said...

You and me both - can't wait!

Dawn and Dale said...

me 2 me 2!!!

I'm waiting for my best friend Char to come over as we speak to watch the 2 hr finale from last year...getting ourselves "ready" for tomorrow night!! Whooo-hooo!!! :)

Don and Be said...

No ..... it's not pathetic .... we just caught up with Season 3 while recovering from foot surgery. DVR is set for the whole season .... and when the writer's strike is over, it'll be set for "24" & "Prison Break" as well.
Cheers....

the mommy said...

Well if you are pathetic then I am too see my blog entry dated
Jan 25th LOL

I can't wait and we are having Pizza tonight too LOL...

Susan
wwwchinaladybug.blogspot.com

megan said...

I am so excited!!! It seems like I have been counting down for months!!!

Lili said...

yesterday I discussed with a friend - "should I watch season 3 to catch up with LOST? I stopped watching after season 2.

I think I will! I will save season 4 on DVR until I am caught up.

Fun to plan our lives around TV.

and.....how bout this bigger batch coming up?! whoo hoo!

-Lili

OH MY #6 said...

I know, me too!

Lea

Anonymous said...

Your pathetic cousin will be watching right along with you!! Enjoy the show!

Love,
Karlene

Christie said...

Girl - it's already set to go on the DVR...

I'm with ya.