Wednesday, January 09, 2008

A little ditty sung to the tune of Oh Where, Oh Where Has Our Little Dog Gone...

Why, oh why has our info box gone...
Oh where, oh where can it be...
We really rely on our monthly updates...
Oh where, oh where can it be...

Endless waiting is hard enough...
Oh where, oh where can it be...
Must you take our box from us...
Oh where, oh where can it be...


Here's our new box. Pretty informative, huh?

There have been rumors for months now that the CCAA might stop publishing date information on their website, but the timing of this just feels like another blow to us waiting families. Our New Year's gift was a five day referral batch, and now this!

Frustration, sadness and dissapointment are just a few of the emotions I'm feeling right now.

15 comments:

Carol said...

I just don't know what to say....there is nothing positive about this at all.....I hope your agency is one that will help get information for you.

Jacquie said...

You have GOT to be freaking kidding me. Unbelievable. What the heck?

Suz said...

Maybe they are working on soooooo many referrals to send out soon, that they can't spare the manpower to update the box regularly? Here is hoping!
Suz

C's Mom said...

Sigh...I feel ya.

Joannah said...

It just stinks! I'm so, so sorry!

Shelley said...

Oh Donna - I'm so sorry.

hugs,

Shell

Lili said...

Depressing about the box...but your song was cute! I have faith that AHH (and RQ) will keep us updated on the info. hang in there!

-Lili

OziMum said...

Least we won't know when they only allocated a couple of days in an entire month?!!

OH MY #6 said...

I hear ya! I am wondering what is happening.

Lea

4D said...

Ugh...no words.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I love your little song....so very true. Sigh.

Shannon said...

Very clever lyrics! My agency gives nada info so thank goodness we have the blog society to find out what's goin' on! =)

frogglet said...

Your song is perfect. My agency has promised to keep us in the loop but I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Izzie said...

Donna, I am so frustrated for you, but I also think that you've done such a great thing with your blog. You've created a place to chronicle just about every aspect of this whole mind-boggling process, and seem to have helped a huge internet community cope with their process, too. Please go to my blog, www.izziesworld.blogspot.com, right click on the Bloggers of the World picture, save it, then accept the award from me. You can then pass it on to others you feel make the blogging world what it is today. By the way, if you don't know what the Army of Four is all about, it's just one of my blogging buddies who formed a community of doggies who want to make the world right!

i said...

Hi Donna, just dropping in from Izzie's to say hi. You have a lovely blog here.